Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Why Shall I Look For Change, Be For Change and With Change - I

I am poor in delivering speech in Telugu (my mother tongue) even for small group, as I studied in
English medium school.
I am poor in delivering speech in English too, as I studied in rural school
Totally I am not good in all languages.
Whose mistake is this?
I did a root cause analysis using the 5Y technique.
My current situation is due to -> good teaching methods were not followed -> due to not well trained teachers(with less monetary benefits) -> due to school management strategy which has only business intentions (no service-oriented mindset) -> system in school is not proper due to lack of checks from government education dept -> due to corrupt system/government not keen on providing quality & offerable education to all.
Ultimately it ends with bad government, which is a result of bad politics/politicians.
Hence I decided to bring good politics. Nobody in next generation shall stand behind because of bad systems.
Join hands with me in bringing the change.
‪#‎Change4BetterFuture‬
‪#‎JoinLoksatta‬ for ‪#‎BetterNation‬ @ http://www.loksatta.org/membership-registration

No comments: